0.9 Planning Meeting Agenda (WIP)
1. Server Side Proposals
How to satisfy the monitoring needs of the various users.
What extent does OTS support persistence layers?
- SQLite Database
- mysql, postgresql...
- ORM + view
- Distributed database
Are we providing GUIs?
Test result reporting to QA-Reports database. 
2. Worker Side Proposals
- Function to replace CL in tasks
- Custom Flasher replacement
3. Control Files
- 6Pack tests.xml part of the request
- Control Flow requirements
4. Project Planning
5. Open Source Approach
Can we take libraries, frameworks, IP from other projects, similar domains to help us?
Meeting was arranged on 30th November 2010 in Jyväskylä Quality/QA-tools/Workshops.
- User can give test plan as input
- Test plan is split and delivered to the workers
- Need for changing reporting to test case level?
- Now it is done in test package level
- Monitor is needed
- Publisher plugin
- Statistics, how many test executions are executed, pass/fail %
- Usage of the worker
- Percent usage
- What test cases
- Queue list
- Error rate
- Flashing errors
- Failures overall
- We have to deliver simple GUIs
- Logging (0.8 has simple logging monitor)
- No GUI needed at this point for making requests, BOSS will handle
- Changing conductor to be a library
- CLI interface stays, but Worker won't use the CLI interface
- Introducing new layer for device control
- Replacing current customflasher
- All device traffic goes via this layer
- Getting rid of testrunner-lite CLI
- Makes logging and debuggin easier
- Creating feature items to bugzilla
- Releasing minor releases
- When necessary, example bug fixes
- Code reviewing
- System testing for releases
- Using virtual environment and clean target
- CI for checking OTS commits
- Code coverages
- Common development repository
- Checking and running that repository