(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 07:00, 29 April 2011
0.8.3 - 0.8.4
- Backup all configuration files before updating
- Multiple device support added, even if you use only one device update your configuration files!
- Changes to QAReports configuration file /etc/ots_plugins_qareports.conf
- Added proxy and attachment upload settings
0.8.2 - 0.8.3
- Changes in ots_plugin_qareports.conf
- Only new features
- Test plan based execution
- Chroot support
- See how to use these features
0.8.1 - 0.8.2
- New django package added, effects to all plug-ins
0.8.0 - 0.8.1
- Plug-in namespace changed, effects to Logger and QA-Reports plug-ins
- For logger update web page content, see step 8 from Logger documentation.
- For QA-Reports, configuration file name has changed. Move /etc/ots_qareports_plugin.conf to /etc/ots_plugin_qareports.conf
0.1.x - 0.8.0
See migration document.