(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 10:57, 20 May 2011
0.8.4 - 0.8.5
- Remember to install python-ots-plugin-conductor-richcore to all workers if you are planning to use it.
0.8.3 - 0.8.4
- Backup all configuration files before updating
- Multiple device support added, even if you use only one device check following:
- Changes to /etc/conductor.conf
- Update meego-ai-flasher (>= 0.1.4) and meego-ai packages!
- Even if you use only one device, remove usb0 configurations from /etc/network/interfaces
- See this instructions!
- Changes to QAReports configuration file /etc/ots_plugins_qareports.conf
- Added proxy and attachment upload settings
0.8.2 - 0.8.3
- Changes in ots_plugin_qareports.conf
- Only new features
- Test plan based execution
- Chroot support
- See how to use these features
0.8.1 - 0.8.2
- New django package added, effects to all plug-ins
0.8.0 - 0.8.1
- Plug-in namespace changed, effects to Logger and QA-Reports plug-ins
- For logger update web page content, see step 8 from Logger documentation.
- For QA-Reports, configuration file name has changed. Move /etc/ots_qareports_plugin.conf to /etc/ots_plugin_qareports.conf
0.1.x - 0.8.0
See migration document.