Testrunner UI is a simple graphical user interface to testrunner-lite.
The basic workflow goes as follows:
- Open a test definition.
- Select the test cases for execution. By default, all cases are selected.
- Drag and drop test suites, sets, and cases to change the execution order.
- Optionally enter results for manual cases and steps prior to test execution.
- Run selected or all tests and see execution progress online.
- When prompted, enter results and comments for manual cases and steps.
- After execution, view execution results in detail.
- See testrunner-lite output in a log view.
- See test case and step results and stdout/stderr output in a case detail view
- Modify comments of manual cases
- Save the results.
There is a video, which demonstrates the basic functionality of an early version (v0.1), see YouTube, and another video, which shows new features in version 0.2.5, see YouTube.
Upcoming features can be tracked in MeeGo Bugzilla.