Testrunner UI is a simple graphical user interface for testrunner-lite. It can be used for running automatic, semi-automatic and manual test cases. It takes a test plan file as input, runs the selected test cases and produces results in defined xml format. Testrunner UI can also be used together with Testplanner which provides a graphical UI for creating and editing the test plan files.
Testrunner UI is developed by QA tools team. You can contact us and contribute via the following channels:
In addition, you can check our demo videos:
The basic workflow goes as follows:
- Open a test definition.
- Select the test cases for execution. By default, all cases are selected.
- Drag and drop test suites, sets, and cases to change the execution order.
- Optionally enter results for manual cases and steps prior to test execution.
- Run selected or all tests and see execution progress online.
- When prompted, enter results and comments for manual cases and steps.
- After execution, view execution results in detail.
- See testrunner-lite output in a log view.
- See test case and step results and stdout/stderr output in a case detail view
- Modify comments of manual cases
- Save the results.
Support and Links
There is a video, which demonstrates the basic functionality of an early version (v0.1), see YouTube, and another video, which shows new features in version 0.2.5, see YouTube.
Upcoming features can be tracked in MeeGo Bugzilla.