Testrunner UI is a simple graphical user interface for testrunner-lite. It can be used for running automatic, semi-automatic and manual test cases. It takes a test plan file as input, runs the selected test cases and produces results in defined xml format. Testrunner UI can also be used together with Testplanner which provides a graphical UI for creating and editing the test plan files.
Testrunner UI is developed by QA tools team. You can contact us and contribute via the following channels:
In addition, you can check our demo videos at Youtube:
Testrunner UI can be installed on Ubuntu 10.04 (and newer) and Fedora 13.
1. Add the following to your sources.list
deb http://download.meego.com/live/Tools:/Testing/xUbuntu_10.04/ /
2. Add the repository key
wget http://download.meego.com/live/Tools:/Testing/xUbuntu_10.04/Release.key sudo apt-key add Release.key rm Release.key
3. Update your PC's package information
sudo apt-get update
4. Install the host configuration package
sudo apt-get install testrunner-ui
1. Testrunner UI is also available from a Fedora 13 repository:
2. Install the following package from the repository mentioned above
# yum install testrunner-ui
The basic workflow goes as follows: