Testrunner UI is a simple graphical user interface for testrunner-lite. With Testrunner UI, you can easily:
- Run automatic, semi-automatic and manual test cases
- Follow the results in real time
- Run only the needed test cases
- Change the execution order of test cases
- Open the active file in Testplanner which is a simple tool for creating and editing test plan files
Testrunner takes a test plan file as input, runs the selected test cases and produces results in format that can be published at qa-reports.meego.com.
Testrunner UI is developed by QA tools team. You can contact us and contribute via the following channels:
In addition, you can check our demo videos at Youtube:
Testrunner UI can be installed on MeeGo Netbook UX, Ubuntu 10.04 (and newer) and Fedora 13. First, set up the repository. Then, install Testrunner UI:
MeeGo Netbook 1.1:
sudo zypper install testrunner-ui
sudo apt-get install testrunner-ui
# yum install testrunner-ui
The basic workflow goes as follows:
- Open a test definition.
- Select the test cases for execution. By default, all cases are selected.
- Drag and drop test suites, sets, and cases to change the execution order.
- Optionally enter results for manual cases and steps prior to test execution.
- Run selected or all tests and see execution progress in real time.
- When prompted, enter results and comments for manual cases and steps.
- After execution, view execution results in detail.
- See testrunner-lite output in a log view.
- See test case and step results and stdout/stderr output in a case detail view.
- Modify comments of manual and semi-automatic cases.
- Save the results.