(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 12:12, 11 June 2010
Purpose of this document is to introduce process and guideline for creating high quality test cases for common usage in MeeGo quality assurance teams.
- Common test case template to be used in UX and Core.
- For UX:
- Test cases are designed and stored to Test Link test asset management tool.
- For Core:
- Test cases are following test packaging instructions available at: http://wiki.meego.com/Test_Packaging
- Instances of test cases are available in Test Link test asset management tool
- This document describes overall test design process and guideline for MeeGo QA
Overall Test Design Process
Features for Meego
- Defined by Product Management and/or relevant stakeholder(s)
- Located in Bugzilla
- Additional material that would be useful
- UI documents / UI design briefs / Visual references