Why email@example.com account?
- Bug assignees have the requirement to feedback that the bugs are assigned to wrong person, and they have no idea who should be the right owner.
- Usually no single person has the bandwidth and capability to analyze all of the bugs which are assigned to this account, especially there are some system level bugs which need deep analysis in MeeGo context.
How bugs are assigned to firstname.lastname@example.org account?
- "email@example.com" is not supposed to be set as default assignee of any component in bugzilla.
- When developers believe the bugs are assigned to wrong person, and they have no idea who should own the bugs, they will assign bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org account
Actions to facilitate the lifecycle for bugs assigned to email@example.com
- Bugs assigned to firstname.lastname@example.org will be published to wiki so that people have direct visibility of those bugs.
- Bug triage team will try their best to re-triage the bugs
- Bug list will be sent to meego-dev mailing list regularly to see if community developers are interested in taking those bugs
- The target is to get the bugs triaged to a named assignee in 5 business days, and if not, the bugs will be escalated to program managers to help find out the assignee.
- Bugs assigned to email@example.com will be scrubbed every week until they are re-assigned
|ID||P||Status||Assignee||Summary (2 tasks) ⇒|
|2931||Medium||REOPENEDfirstname.lastname@example.org||Right Hand Side Card Reader of Acer Aspire One A150 and A110 ( ZG5 ) only works when card is inserted before boot|
|8686?||High||REOPENEDemail@example.com||Icons look jagged and ugly on 800x480|
Please use the meego-qa mailing list.
Contacts are Fan Zhao and Jie Zhou.