The Release Engineering team manages planning and producing all the MeeGo releases, including the weekly engineering releases, milestone releases, and MeeGo product releases. The team maintains the process and tooling for organized and automated build and release creation and maintains hardware platform-specific software in MeeGo.
- Rolla Selbak is the MeeGo release engineering manager. She is responsible for the MeeGo release engineering process and code line policy, and for overseeing and supporting the planning and production of MeeGo releases.
- Peter Zhu is the MeeGo Core OS release lead, responsible for planning and producing core OS releases.
- Ulf Hofemeier is the MeeGo Handset release lead, responsible for planning and producing handset releases.
- Praj Karur Mohan is the MeeGo Tablet release lead, responsible for planning and producing tablet releases.
- Tracy Graydon is the MeeGo IVI release lead, responsible for planning and producing IVI releases.
- Yin Yan is the MeeGo Netbook & TV release lead, responsible for planning and producing Netbook & TV releases.
To contact the team, send email to the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.
Terms and conventions
Supported CPU architectures
- ia32 - 32bit Intel Atom, Intel Core 2 or better CPU (support for SSSE3 is required)
- armv7el - ARM architecture version 7 compatible CPUs (Cortex-A8, Thumb-2, NEON, VPFv3, Little-endian)
- armv8el (OBS scheduler name), armv7hl (RPM base architecture) ARM architecture version 7 compatible CPUs, with hard-float ABI (VFPv3-D16, subarchitectures exist for NEON and Thumb2)