The Release Engineering team manages planning and producing all the MeeGo releases, including the weekly engineering releases, milestone releases, and MeeGo product releases. The team maintains the process and tooling for organized and automated build and release creation and maintains hardware platform-specific software in MeeGo.
- Rolla Selbak is the head of the MeeGo release engineering team. She is responsible for the MeeGo release engineering process and code line policy, and for overseeing and supporting the planning and production of the MeeGo Core OS and device category-specific releases on supported hardware platforms, while managing the MeeGo release engineering team.
- Rolla Selbak is the MeeGo Core OS release manager, responsible for planning and producing core OS releases.
- Ulf Hofemeier is the MeeGo Handset UX release lead, responsible for planning and producing handset releases.
- Praj Karur Mohan is the MeeGo Tablet UX release lead, responsible for planning and producing tablet releases.
- Tracy Graydon is the MeeGo IVI UX release lead, responsible for planning and producing IVI releases.
- Yin Yan is the MeeGo netbook & TV UX release lead, responsible for planning and producing netbook & TV releases.
Terms and conventions
Supported CPU architectures
- ia32 - 32bit Intel Atom, Intel Core 2 or better CPU (support for SSSE3 is required)
- armv7el - ARM architecture version 7 compatible CPUs (Cortex-A8, Thumb-2, NEON, VPFv3, Little-endian)
- armv8el (OBS scheduler name), armv7hl (RPM base architecture) ARM architecture version 7 compatible CPUs, with hard-float ABI (VFPv3-D16, subarchitectures exist for NEON and Thumb2)