The Release Engineering team manages planning and producing all the MeeGo releases, including the weekly engineering releases, milestone releases, and MeeGo product releases. The team maintains the process and tooling for organized and automated build and release creation and maintains hardware platform-specific software in MeeGo.
- Terence Chen is the head of the MeeGo release engineering team. He is responsible for the MeeGo release engineering process and code line policy, and for overseeing and supporting the planning and production of the MeeGo Core OS and device category-specific releases on supported hardware platforms, while managing the MeeGo release engineering team.
- Alexander Kanevskiy is the MeeGo Core OS release manager, responsible for planning and producing core OS releases.
- Chris Ferron is the MeeGo Handset UX release manager, responsible for planning and producing handset releases.
- Risto Lankinen is responsible for maintaining the ARM architecture-specific toolchain and libraries in MeeGo.
- Harri Hakulinen is responsible for maintaining the MeeGo releases on the Nokia N900 hardware platform.
Terms and conventions
Supported CPU architectures