New Packages: 8
* meego-ux-ivi * mutter-meego-tv * meego-ux-ivi-theme * meego-ux-compositor * meego-tv-browser * meego-tv-IRinterface * policy-settings-basic-mfld * libcgroup
Updated Packages :79
- Removed unnecessary accessory configuration for Tablet, for BMC#4812
- Apply upstream patch to fix interlaced V4L2 sources (BCM #15777)
- Update to 8.12.1, and drop patches already in upstream.
- Ported code to use few widgets from meego-ux-components - BMC# 16126 - GLS - i18n - Calendar: Day view - long translation of "All day" overruns from the screen and overlaps with all-day event in the calendar - BMC# 16125 - GLS - i18n - Calendar: Menu drop-down does not resize for its contents - BMC# 16133 - GLS - i18n - Calendar: Month view - "Add Event" button is not re-sizable for longer translation - BMC# 16132 - GLS - i18n - Calendar: New event window - Date & Time setting labels overlap with their fields - BMC# 16121 - GLS - i18n - pseudo-build - Calendar: delete event message does not wrap and over flows from message window - BMC# 16118 - GLS - i18n - pseudo-build - Calendar: New event - drop down menu does not resize with longer contents - BMC# 16136 - GLS - i18n ? Calendar: New event window should resize to adjust for longer strings
- BMC#16204 Edit fields sizes on N900 were only 1-2 chars width on people search
and people details edit. (phone number, email, address,...). Increase them by setting the maximum size for the buttons. (could not set minimum size for all edit fields without changing code)
- Fixed the photo album and music playlist tracker calls to comform
to the latest nfo ontology standard, this allows for verification of BMC #15154 and 15474
- Changed MediaMultibar to allow the app to create the context menu - Conversion to meego-ux-components - Fix to BMC# 15154 and 15474, playlists load immediately and
add new elements as they are loaded by the database
- Fix summary text wrapping in notifications (BMC#15969) - Fix toolbar button highlighting (BMC#15017) - Remove erroneous spaces in the toolbar (BMC#11321)
- Added Software Rendering OpenGL ES Support
- Install pkgconfig file into /usr/lib/pkgconfig, not /lib/pkgconfig
- Fix BMC #13274: mcompositor (Mesa, EGL) crashes on unchecked pointer
- Add a patch fixing the contact introspection when features are given to the factory (BMC#16560)
- Address CVE-2010-4478 (BMC#11138): Session Key Retrieval in J-PAKE Implementations of OpenSSL and OpenSSH
- Address CVE-2011-0014 (BMC#13867):OCSP stapling vulnerability in OpenSSL
- Add upstream patch to resolve CVE-2010-4167: Untrusted search path allows local users to gain privileges. (BMC #10485)
- Fix building against telepathy-qt4-yell-0.1.3 (BMC#16608)
- Added context menu for MediaMultiBar sharing - used new media api features added for the Fix to BMC#15154
- (BMC#16313) Added dependency from mce to dsme because mce fails to start
if dsme is not running.
- (BMC#15233) Added MCE_DISPLAY_TOGGLE value to mce.h and and
send TOGGLE request from the power button keypreses in the event-input.c. Added also the code to meegodisplay.c to handle these display toggle requests.
- (BMC#14738) Additional fix. Sometimes the screen got invoked couple of
seconds after blanking it even thought there were not any user activity. This was caused by the code in event-input.c which suspended the event reading for a while in certain situations after sending the activity event. I removed the suspend code and instead use the input events time as a filter so that only one activity event is send in maximum on each second from the touchscreen events.
- (BMC#14738) Add new displaymeego module which simplifies the display blanking
code that was used in display module by removing all dimming related functionality that's not needed and had problems.
- Drop previously used display-module-disabled patch
- upgrade to 1.5.3.
- Fix a refcounting error (MBC#16325)
- Upgrade to 0.6.13, and drop 10 patches already in upstream.
- Add patch 0028-no_proxy_support-upstream-bugs.patch to fix some
- backport an upstream patch 0026-no_proxy-support.patch to
adds the proxy_https, proxy_socks, no_proxy and pac attributes to the DBus method. It breaks DBus interface API, but is careful to maintain packagekit-glib and packagekit-qt API and ABI compatibility. fix BMC#15670
- Add 0027-zypp-enable-no_proxy-support.patch to enable no_proxy
for pkcon command and zypp backend. fix BMC#15670,BMC#15746
- Bug #16001 - meego-ux-daemon crashes when turn off some panels from manage panels setting - Bug #16267 - GLS - i18n - Date/Time format string should not be included in translations - Bug #16291 - meego-app-im crashes on any attempt to open a chat with gtalk - Bug #16331 - Unable to open received file in Google Talk - Bug #16334 - Bottom toolbar buttons scaling/stretched - Bug #16336 - Tap the new received message does not launch the correct chat page - Bug #16410 - i18n - meego-app-im - Embedded newlines in strings should be avoided - Bug #16563 - Progress bar does not reflect the status of file transfer in IM app
- Bump version to 0.1.18 - Merged with meego-handset-dialer 0.1.19 with upstream bug fixes - Removed dependency on Resource Policy framework since IVI do not use it
- Fix BMC#16493 - meego-ux-sharing doesn't properly support Text sharing
- enabled meegographicssystem on ARM (BMC#12929)
- Finished up the transition from Labs -> UX components - Fixed reordering for notes - Fixed button alignment for dialog - Removed grip during notebook multi-select - Added starter code for share object - Removed newline from text - Removed grip when looking at notebooks - Removed email/share option (since we are no longer sure if we are going to implement this) - Fixed delete dialog - Made bottom bar consistent with the standard one - Used locale for setting the date string - Added a red button to the delete note dialog - Made the autosave logic more simple - Removed the filter option when editing a note - InformationDialog size calcualation has been fixed when a long text string has been entered - Fixed 'the same name issue' for notes - Fixes issues: 16235, 16245, 16269, 16327, 16411
- BMC#15434 Changed favorite field to use QContactFavorite instead of QContact - Removed QContactAnniversary field saved in db and adding (...) as the display - Removed QContactAnniversary include - Use list-single-selected asset to denote a contact URL is clickable - BMC#15614, BMC#15620, BMC#15623, BMC#15626: Use meego-app-contacts Translator - BMC#16328 Save button disabled in action menu until valid contact data entered - Convert DropDown and Button to meego-ux-component versions in EditWidgets - Refactor EditWidget code to be more modular - reduce redundancy
- Update chromium-qt.patch to 24d603916cf329abfa3550a04d88c9dd9a27e366
- Fix BMC #15922, #15807 - Replace all import declaration of MeeGo.Labs.Components with MeeGo.Components
- Improve cold startup via preloading
- Update chromium-qt.patch to 0e6961d64a47de44e7d76a64f085600d83f70282
- Fix Bug: Fail to visit website with one available network.
- Update chromium-qt.patch to df9dafdcaa6e778bc75950dab5ef086fd106820f
- Fix BMC #15386, #16292 - Fix bug that user cannot select url in omnibox - Fix bug that previous tile pixmap shows when navigating a new page
- Update chromium-qt.patch to 546d457e8831736a22ce5a7095062830d26a5cbb
- Enable scroll viewport for find bar - Fix an location reference issue in the same page - [feature] brower interaction with VKB - Zoom to text should be disable when double tapping in a input field - Emit a sizeAdjusted signal in RWHVMtfWidget - scroll: don't adjust current viewport if request rect is a negative number - Fix issue in interactive of flickable item - Don't scroll when focus is in input text field
- Update webkit.patch to f20c6cd805ba47b771e5fd48bf69c29408d816f5
- Fix login gmail crash issue - Enable scroll mechanism for tiling support
- Pull in updated translations from Transifex. - Add a new language pack for Indonesian.
- set idle time to 10 minutes (BMC#13828)
- Fixed BMC#12689, quick launch buttons not showing. This
was caused by duihome being renamed to meegotouchhome.
- Renaming pvr-bin and psb-video in pvr-bin-mdfld and psb-video-mdfld for handset
- Oaktrail platform uses MRST gfx driver
- using meego-ux-compositor instead of meegotouch-compositor for tablet
- Re-adding policy-settings-basic-mfld to Medfield Support group to fix dialer
- IVI: removed chromium from meego-ivi-applications.xml - Added emgd-bin to meego-ivi-x.xml
- Remove the operations on home directory during installation (BMC#13007)
- Avoid stack corruption in some situations when copy and pasting (BMC#9021)
- Add patches to support Penwell C0 silicon stepping. BMC#15916 - Re-Enable CONFIG_WIRELESS_EXT in kernel config.
- Update to display/fb driver v0041. BMC#15250 - Add new TI FM driver (radio-wl128x) driver. BMC#15924
- Add MSIC Battery patches to fix various issues. BMC#15186
- Fixed BMC#14698: rc_strerror reads past the end of array rc_errlist - Fixed BMC#14697: pl_on_signal writes past the end of array sig_handlers - Fixed BMC#14688: PL_error uses stack local variable past scope
- Automatically collapsing date categories issue fixed - Fixed issue where tasks were not being saved - Removed a few old variable names; this fixes a few bugs - Finished up the transition from Labs -> UX components - Initial work to get rid of the lab components from the app - Removed more dead code - Removed newline from dialog - Made the dialog the standard resizable one - Removed most of the code from TasksDatePicker since it is no longer used - Added elide to list name - Quick fix for the source (called model, not src) - Added qml files to "other files" - Added translations for cpp files as well - Made the date picker a contextual menu - Fixes issues 15276, 15286, 16160, 16163, 16270, 16412
- Update to latest released version (BMC#16473)
- BMC#16455 fix with patch
fix-energy-full-calculation-when-it-is-not-in-sysfs-data.patch If the sysfs does not provide energy_full and energy_full_design properties for the battery but provided only the energy property, try to calculate the value by using voltage_now, charge_now and charge_full_now sysfs entries. Without this patch energy_full was calculated to 0 and upower uses the highest energy value seen as a "full_energy" in it's calculations and that caused that the battery charge level was calculated incorrectly until the battery was loaded once to full.
- Add krb5-1.7.1-CVE-2010-4022.patch (#BMC13480) - krb5-1.7.1-CVE-2011-0281,0282.patch (#BMC13483) - krb5-1.7.1-CVE-2011-0284.patch (#BMC13771)
- Fix BMC #16343 - Some calculations give incorrect results
- Update telepathy-qt4-yell to 0.1.3 (BMC#16607)
- Replace sync calls with async calls - Refactor SeasideSyncModel to be cleaner - Remove SeasideListModel - this is no longer in use
- Add Hanvon/PixCir mtev Xorg configure file. (BMC#16296)
- Update to 0.27 to create a pure runtime tablet mrst image
- IVI: clean up some extra packages in yamls that are now in package groups.
- upgrade to 0.69.4
- Fixed BMC#12059 (cupsd bound on public interface).
- Refresh tweet times frequently so that they are uptodate (BMC#8834)
- pegatron driver updates
- Split out Python HTTP server part, to avoid automatic dependency
on Python in core package.
- Fixed packaging regression in last Friday's revision:
active backends must be in separate packages. Unintentionally installing syncecal.so as part of syncevolution.rpm resulted in randomly using the wrong calendar backend in Tablet and Handset (BMC #16545)
- bumped version to 126.96.36.199 - source code changes:
various fixes for WebDAV sync and command line usage server sync session: detect final sync mode (BMC #2786)
- Split out Perl script into syncevolution-synccompare to avoid
automatic Perl dependency in core package. Perl was intentionally not listed as dependency, but the packaging automagic added it to the final .rpm.
- Apply patch to fix BMC#14396
- Added various web service icons - Added documentation explaining how to contribute to theme,
including naming conventions and technical details
- Fix BMC #15587 - Inhibit screensaver when slideshow playing
- Fix BMC #16286 - Fix BMC #16416 - Add support for placing launched applications in cgroups and
communiticating information about the status of the overall UX to a resource manager
- Add support for turning off the screen and triggering the lockscreen
when a standard power button is pressed
- Add support for the media play/pause/next/prev control keys, and
add stubs for handling volume control keys.
- Start to clean up the lockscreen to make it look like the screenshots
which are in the docs directory of the source code tree, but still missing support to show what music is currently playing, and the notification mechanism is still only a placeholder
- Add control group metadata to each of the core UX desktops
- Fix BMC #16001 - Delete plugin object safely - Support model reset within the library - Add sample qml app for testing feeds - Update sample plugin with custom actions
- Move more binaries to main package to align with rest GSettings needes
- Move glib-compile-schemas to binary packages so that packages using GSettings doesn't pull glib2-devel. One example is telpathy-logger which pulles in glib2-devel to tablet image
- re-added zone.alias as a hack for broken tzdata
- BMC #16413 i18n in wifiexpanding box - Airplane toggle button fix. BMC #16432 - fixed bluetooth button issue BMC #15999 - converted volume slider to meego-ux-components - added back button to landing page
- Fixes BMC #15980 Time picker start time - Fixes BMC #16129 i18n strings in TimeDate settings
- Added upstream patch to only set discont on the first buffer after drops (BMC #13958)
- Enable meegographicssystem on ARM architecture (BMC#12929) - Update build requires: add QtOpenGL for QtMeeGoGraphicsSystemHelper
- Add a quick dmicheck patch in gfx code to support another Oaktrail platform.
- Pick up a patch from kernel-adaptation-mrst to revert the change in 0041
graphics driver that causes corruption.
- Update to the latest AC tree 20110407. - Enable graphics driver 0040 & 0041 patch.
- [Composer] Addressed shadow text overlap in recipient entry fields. - [Settings] MeeGo.Components conversion WIP - Fixed BMC#16254. - [EmailFeedModel] Applied the "terminated search" feature patch. - Added a new command line argument to allow user to launch composer with "To", "Subject" and "Body" prefilled.
-Fix BMC#16494 - meego-ux-sharing-email doesn't properly support Text sharing types
- Merged the patch to fix double free issue if linesize exceeds 2048 (BMC #14656)
- BMC#16184, Sqlite should be compiled with fts enabled so that FTS in Tracker is possible.
- BMC#6647: CVE-2010-0624 Heap-based buffer overflow in the rmt_read__
function allows remote rmt servers to cause a denialof service (memory corruption) or possibly execute arbitrary code (BMC6647-CVE-2010-0624.patch)
- BMC#6661: CVE-2007-4476 Buffer overflow in the safer_name_suffix to
cause DoS (BMC6661-CVE-2007-4476.patch)
- Fix BMC#15505 - Tablet panel:contents in settings section is missed after moved - Fix BMC#15154 - Music panel: Play option does not work for recent playlist - Fix BMC#15474 - Music panel: Unable to properly open playlist - Initial conversion from meegolabs-ux-components to meego-ux-components - Fix context menu Share selection regression caused by component migration
- Update to version 1.28.4 based on BMC#14334
- Converted all but ShareObj, Window, and ApplicationPage over
- Fixed BMC# 15154 and 15474, playlists loads on startup
- Use OPTIONAL so tracker will delete triplets even if some are
- escape UPnP item id before using as URI
- Added Russellville support
- FEA 16194 - Update the following patches
- linux-2.6.37-ml7213-0004-i2s.patch - linux-2.6.37-ml7213-0005-mlb.patch - from http://sourceforge.net/projects/ml7213/files/Kernel%202.6.37/Release/Ver%201.0.0/ - linux-2.6.37-ml7213-0006-snd.patch - linux-2.6.37-ml7213-0007-video_in.patch - from http://sourceforge.net/projects/ml7213/files/Kernel%202.6.37/Release/Ver%201.0.0/
- Fixed BMC #15799. Fixes for CVE-2011-0465.
- Remove the worthless xorg.conf copy.
- Add patch evolution-contact-7291.patch to fix BMC #7291
- Submitted clean 2.32.1 package from gnome and add evolution-build-16282.patch to set gtkhtml-editor version, fix BMC #16282
- Add patch evolution-autostart-14683.patch to fix BMC#14683
- Revert force_cxxflags_on_armv7l as requested by Carsten Munk - Remove chkconfig Requires. As a consequence, update-alternatives can't be
used anymore to set default Qt settings (BMC#16115)
- Add Prevent_recursion_when_creating_window_surface.patch (BMC#12929)
to avoid a crash when MeeGoGraphicsSystem is used
- Enable multi-point touch patches on ARM (BMC#14982) - Remove 16_force_cxxflags_on_arm.patch as armv7l scheduler will be disabled
by the end of April 2011 in favor of armv7hl architecture
- Add BMC15323_add_support_for_QT_USE_DRAG_DISTANCE_env_var.patch (BMC#15323)
enables configuring of default value for startDragDistance property of QApplication by defining QT_USE_DRAG_DISTANCE environment variable.
- Add BMC15945_update_createwindow_in_qgl_x11egl.patch (BMC#15945)
Update XCreateWindow parameters to add colormap
- Add patches (cherry-picked upstream):
Improve-performance-of-partial-updates-in-raster-win.patch Fix_transformIsSimple_in_QGraphicsScene.patch Micro-optimization_for_QSpanData.patch Some_Optimizations_for_the_gray_raster.patch QTBUG-14901_Make_use_of_the_fast_image_paths.patch
- Audio routing updated to handle also NULL valued
pointers with meego_parameter_update_args. (BMC#15950) pa-0.9.22-audio-routing-null-pointer-fix.patch
- Refresh the tweet times reguarly (BMC#8834) - Update to use new API for mail notifications (BMC#11269)
- Update to latest version (BMC#16473)
- Fix for BMC#15950 - No audio or audio routing on N900 with Pulseaudio 0.9.22
A strict checking of audio driver properties caused a failure to load alsamixer paths. The patch is temporary but old, so this has to be handled in driver soon.
- Another fix for the same BMC#15950 corrects a input/output typo. We have had this fix before in .19.
- Add new battery driver intel_pmic_battery - Add interrupt handler for intel_mid_battery and remove charger function - add lvds support for mm board (gfx) - set default audio input/outputs - modified ehci runtime patch to add extra checks in case of early irqs. - remove patch to power off ununsed devices for now
- Add ehci runtime pm - Power off unused devices - Make s0i3 disabled by default - Graphics driver fix for runtime pm - sdhci quirk fix for runtime pm
New pacakges: 2
* psb-video-mdfld * pvr-bin-mdfld