(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 03:35, 23 November 2010
Developer's Submission Checklist
This a checklist for developer's submitting their code to MeeGo via OBS http://build.meego.com
Following this checklist will ensure smooth submission and acceptance of code.
Submitting code to MeeGo
Step 1: Builds Successfully
- My package builds successfully against the MeeGo repositories.
- My package complies with the packaging guidelines.
- My package does not break other packages. If there is an API change or other changes that might break dependent packages, I will notify Release Engineering by emailing the email@example.com mailing list.
Step 2: Test
- I have tested my changes on all relevant hardware.
- If my change will cause regressions, I must communicate with Release Engineering on what the expected regressions will be, and the ETA of when this can be rectified.
Step 3: feature or bug #
Step 4: Submit from correct place to correct place
- If my package is maintained under a devel: project, I must first submit my request to the devel: project.
- If my package is not maintained under a devel: project, I will branch
- All submissions will first be submitted to :Testing, and then be promoted by Release Engineering to Trunk.
Step 5: meego-release@
This is a summary of the following detailed resources: