(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 09:29, 4 August 2011
MINT (MeeGo Integration) is a set of integrated tools, that was created with the goal of creating a CI system around OBS for enabling vendors to build meego products.
It provides a business process automation system, interacting with many different systems such as bugzilla and OBS to facilitate product building.
- MINT (MeeGo Integration) is a platform composed of integrated tools, that was created with the goal of creating a CI system around OBS for enabling vendors to build meego products.
- MINT provides a business process automation system, interacting with many different systems such as bugzilla and OBS to facilitate product building.
- MINT is a platform not a product, delivering a base to build a CI infrastructure to suit each customer's need.
- MINT out-of-the-box provides an end-to-end build and release infrastructure for making linux based products.
- Different deployments may have additional systems and MINT is designed to allow components to be replaced or added to fulfill different needs.
- Covers all the activities involved in continuous integration
- Distributed architecture means no single point of failure and better resource management
- Massive parallelism, all the components of the system run multiple parallel jobs serving several parallel workflows
- Parallel workflows, means you can run many different workflows servicing multiple products
- Simple workflow description language
- based on mature, production level opensource projects
- Reliable messaging using the AMQP standard, means no events will be lost
- Workflow management based on ruote, an enterprise grade workflow engine
- Live migration of workflows, means you don't need to bring your system down for changing your workflow. Simply deploy your workflow and it gets loaded without disruption to currently running jobs
- Extensible. The system has a minimal core and all operations and functions are implemented as plugins (Participants)