MINT (MeeGo Integration) is a set of integrated tools, that was created with the goal of creating a CI system around OBS for enabling vendors to build meego products.
It provides a business process automation system, interacting with many different systems such as bugzilla and OBS to facilitate product building.
Describe the overall release and build infrastructure.
- Easy deployment
- Distributed architecture means no single point of failure and better resource management
- Massive parallelism, all the components of the system run multiple parallel jobs serving several parallel workflows
- Parallel workflows, means you can run many different workflows servicing multiple products
- Simple workflow description language
- Reliable messaging, means no events will be lost
- Live migration of workflows, means you don't need to bring your system down for changing your workflow. Simply deploy your workflow and it gets loaded without disruption to currently running jobs
- Extensible. The system is designed to not have any hardcoded funtions, but rather have each operation/function is written in a plugin (participant)
- Rich notification mechanisms
- BugZilla integration
- Creates flashable/installable images
- Testing integration
New BOSS SkyNET