This document describes how to configure Qt Creator to use the MeeGo toolchain.
Create a Qt GUI project
- Go to the menu: File > New File or Project > Qt Application Project > Qt Gui Application.
- At the end of project creation, you will see the "Project setup" dialog. Choose a MeeGo QtVersion (The same of the QtVersion is the same as the target you selected during installing MeeGo SDK).
Build, run and deploy the application
- First launch the QEMU MeeGo emulator. Click the "Start Meego emulator" icon near the bottom left corner of Qt Creator:
- Click the "Run" icon to run your application. Qt Creator will package and deploy your application to QEMU or tablet device and start it on the target.
- You can see the window of your application in QEMU or tablet device.
Debug the application
- You can debug the application by clicking the "Debug" icon.
- You can also set breakpoints and step the same as local applications.
- For more information on debugging, see Debugging MeeGo Applications