This page under construction at this moment. Contact Bob if you have questions. ETA: 9pm PDT
- Download and install the SDK
- (Windows XP Only) Download a small file: vcredist_x86.exe (Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)). Install it on your system. This is not required for Windows 7.
- Launch Qt Creator with Start > All Programs > MeeGo SDK > Qt Creator.
- Next step: Configure Qt Creator
The installer does the following:
- Checks for previous installations of the SDK
- Installs the Qt SDK tools, including Qt Creator
- (Optional) Installs Qt Simulator
- Installs QEMU virtual machine
- Installs Tablet target (toolchain, build libraries, and QEMU image). The SDK uses a toolchain to build applications on your host that will run on MeeGo. Inside Qt Creator the toolchain is referred to as a "Target".