This page under construction at this moment. Contact Bob if you have questions. ETA: 9pm PDT
- Download and install the SDK
The installer does the following:
- Checks for previous installations of the SDK
- Installs the Qt SDK tools, including Qt Creator
- Installs Qt Simulator (if selected)
- Installs QEMU virtual machine
- Installs Tablet target (toolchain, build libraries, and QEMU image). The SDK uses a toolchain to build applications on your host that will run on MeeGo. Inside Qt Creator the toolchain is referred to as a "Target".
- (Windows XP Only) Install Microsoft Redistribution Package (4MB)
vcredist_x86.exe (Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)). This is not required for Windows 7.
- Launch Qt Creator
Start > All Programs > MeeGo SDK > Qt Creator
- Next: Configure Qt Creator