MeeGo SDK Documentation Team
MeeGo documentation team is a subteam of the MeeGo SDK team. The MeeGo SDK Documentation Team is responsible of providing documentation about developing for MeeGo platform.
- Elliot Smith
- Taru Laine, Doc team lead. Organises meetings, follows and reports about the overall status of the documentation project.
- Ronan MacLaverty
- Murali Punaganti
- Bob Spencer
Ways of working
Organizing wiki content
To allow archiving content for previous releases as well as finding any new content conveniently, we plan to organize the pages as follows:
- Categorize everything for MeeGo 1.1 release with wiki category 'Meego-1.1'
- Create all new draft pages for the MeeGo 1.1 release under the name space http://wiki.meego.com/SDK/Docs/1.1
- (For example, http://wiki.meego.com/SDK/Docs/1.1/Getting_started_with_MeeGo_SDK)
For MeeGo 1.2 release, documentation team will move to using Bugzilla/Featurezilla in tracking release content.
For MeeGo 1.1 release:
- Release content was initially divided into content areas, each with an owner. Content area owners are responsible for planning the content needs of their area.
- Developer_Guide_for_MeeGo_1.1 functions as a backlog for following the MeeGo 1.1 documentation requirements, responsibilities, and status of individual pages.
Reviews and content verification
A buffer of two weeks before a release must be reserved for:
- arranging content reviews
- testing all instructions
- finalizing the content based on received comments
//More information about testing and review process to be added, later.//
MeeGo 1.1 SDK documentation release
Planning, status, area owners
Developer_Guide_for_MeeGo_1.1 functions as a backlog for following the MeeGo 1.1 documentation requirements, responsibilities, and status of individual pages.