MeeGo SDK Documentation Team
Scope and targets
MeeGo documentation team is a subteam of the MeeGo SDK team that is responsible of providing documentation about developing for MeeGo platform. The documentation work is planned, carried out, and finalized in sync with MeeGo SDK releases.
- Elliot Smith
- Taru Laine, Doc team lead. Organises meetings, follows and reports about the overall status of the documentation project.
- Ronan MacLaverty
- Murali Punaganti
- Bob Spencer
Requirements for MeeGo 1.2 SDK documentation release
- Developer documentation requirements are listed as MeeGo 1.2 SDK features in Bugzilla. To search for the developer documentation features, select Documentation as the Component in the search criteria.
- Documentation_Backlog_for_MeeGo_1.2 functions as a backlog for following the MeeGo 1.2 documentation requirements, responsibilities, and status of individual pages.
Milestones and schedules
Reviews and content verification
A buffer of two weeks before a release must be reserved for:
- arranging content reviews
- testing all instructions
- finalizing the content based on received comments
//More information about testing and review process to be added, later.//
Ways of working - instructions for documentation team members
Organizing wiki content
To allow archiving content for previous releases as well as finding any new content conveniently, we plan to organize the pages as follows:
- Categorize everything for MeeGo 1.1 release with wiki category 'Meego-1.1'
- Create all new draft pages for the MeeGo 1.1 release under the name space http://wiki.meego.com/SDK/Docs/1.1
- (For example, http://wiki.meego.com/SDK/Docs/1.1/Getting_started_with_MeeGo_SDK)
Information about earlier releases
Requirements for MeeGo 1.1 SDK documentation release
For MeeGo 1.1 release:
- Release content was initially divided into content areas, each with an owner. Content area owners are responsible for planning the content needs of their area.
- Developer_Guide_for_MeeGo_1.1 functions as a backlog for following the MeeGo 1.1 documentation requirements, responsibilities, and status of individual pages.