< SDK | Documentation | MeetingMinutes
(Difference between revisions)
Latest revision as of 15:16, 12 October 2010
Titta Väyrynen, Ronan Mac Laverty, Murali, Bob, Elliot
- Drupal site
- Defining a backlog to wiki (storing requirements and following task progress) for 1.1
- Comments received from Bob and Elliot on wk40
- Content status from area owners (see section Content areas, below)
- AP Titta and Bob: gather a list of reviewers per content area
- Elliot and Bob to review content from Intel side
- Titta sent info of reviewers in email (excel)
- AP Titta: Create a common site for gathering all doc links for 1.1 (MeeGo Developer Guide 1.1 -- similar to: http://wiki.meego.com/Developer_Guide_for_MeeGo_1.0)
- AP ALL: when creating/updating wiki content, use the wiki categories to mark content for MeeGo 1.1
- Terminology/glossary (Titta)
- fix the term for SDK ( MeeGo SDK?)
- Release overview, description of the developer offering (Ronan)
- How to explain the native vs. web side?
- Overview of MeeGo websites and their purpose (Ronan)
- Setup/Getting started instructions for application developers (from installation to first app, divide into smaller areas in meeting) (Bob, Veli) Bob has some material that he will review with Veli.
- Titta assigned a writer to work on this for Linux on Wed 13.10.
- Windows installer available soonish
- Elliot is also working on WRT -related instructions
- Other tool instructions (e.g. linking to information on Qt tools, MADDE, MAD-Developer, Packaging tools, OBS use (doublecheck with Ville and Maurice), performance tools, WRT tools) (Elliot)
- Architecture overview (Titta)
- Sunil / Arjan and Sakari updating. Representation changing.
- Titta: Initial idea on how the changes affect the API reference site drafted. I'm following the discussions on architecture team side.
- Bob/Mike to help with adding content to meego.com
- API reference and API overview :
- Qt 4.7, Qt mobility 1.0, Meego Touch (MTF), OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 - review end of wk 41 (Murali Punaganti)
- WRT (no owner, yet?) Delivered via Forum Nokia and we just point to the info.
- "MeeGo Advanced API" (platform API): gstreamer, pulseaudio (Murali and Bob to discuss what is needed)
- look-and-feel to be tested with Drupal site
- Need to follow-up on platform API. How will it be presented.
- Titta: we should be able to freeze API content for 1.1 on week 40
- UI guidelines
- Elliot: I verified with the design team in the UK that the design guidelines for handset are current and valid; they were written by Nokia and are the basis of the reference handset UX design. No similar guidelines for netbook are planned. Darren Wilson is the contact from Intel, based in the UK office. I can send his email out by request.
- Elliot: whether we want to move this content to developer.meego.com is an open issue -> decision: move to developer.meego.com. Find a new owner for this content?
- Samples (existing hello world level examples for Qt, Qt mobility, MeeGo Touch, and WRT) (Elliot and Kerry Jiang (PRC SDK mgr))
- Packaging and publishing (covered in other tool instr.)
- Release notes (Veli, Bob)
- Productization (covers all areas to some extent, but should this be a separate item?) (Titta, Ville)
Additional topics, if we have time
- Source, community enabler, open for everyone to edit
- Team activities (meeting minutes, plans)
- What do we do with the current documentation in wiki.meego.com ? -> Go through, see what to transfer to developer.meego.com,
- look-and-feel (Style Guide exists, but CSS available on 4.10.
- define a process for adding new material to sites
- Suggestion for process of transferring docs from wiki to developer.meego.com ("official"):http://wiki.meego.com/SDK_documentation_guidelines
- Idea: when new wiki content is created, file a bug to have this added to developer.meego.com, or add the link to a "Proposed content" wiki page