(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 12:45, 28 February 2011
This is the proposed agenda for the Documentation status meeting of week 9.
Issues to be discussed at the meeting:
Action points from previous meeting
- AP Ville: discuss community support ideas with Quim etc. Ideas: templates? blog posts/mailing lists? Help with code snippets, too?
- AP Taru: To discuss with Ronan where is the MeeGo 1.2 SDK documentation published. What is the timetable for developer.meego.com?
Content areas for MeeGo 1.2
- http://wiki.meego.com/Documentation_Backlog_for_MeeGo_1.2] created by Taru. This backlog includes the following information: content area owners, suggested publishing locations, and links to Wiki pages and related features in Bugzilla.
- Content area owners for the following features to be discussed:
- OBS-related instructions
- Device provisioning instructions for netbook
- Netbook UI guidelines
- Debugging instructions for MeeGo 1.2 SDK (currently part of Other documentations feature)
- Creating a Hello world application (currently part of Other documentations feature)
- Instructions for building MeeGo image/QEMU image (currently part of Other documentations feature)
- New developer documentation features needed in Bugzilla (due to changes in general SDK features)?
Community support for developer documentation
- Getting help from the MeeGo Community on documentation related issues: OBS instructions, sample applications -> how to get this started?
- guidelines for tutorial writers on wiki: http://wiki.meego.com/SDK/Tutorial_content