This is the suggested agenda for the documentation status meeting of week 12.
- AP Ville: discuss community support ideas with Quim etc. Ideas: templates? blog posts/mailing lists? Help with code snippets, too?
- AP Bob: To find out whether there would be additional resources for documentation work
- AP Elliot: To find out whether there is OBS-related content available that we could use. DONE
- AP Elliot: To find out whether he is able to work on the netbook related tasks. DONE
- AP Taru: To find out whether the videos could be used for the SDK documentation and check the situation of the sample applications related bug
- AP Bob: Check the current status and plans for DMC site and their impact on the publishing of SDK docs.
- AP Murali: To send Bob information on API reference documentation.
DMC publishing site
- What is the current status and future plans for developer.meego.com?
- division of content between the DMC site and the meego.wiki needs to be considered. More static release specific content on DMC site and tutorials created by community etc. on the wiki, for instance.
- What type of documentation should be published through DMC and updated according to release lifecycle?
- What type of documentation should be kept in Wiki for continuous updates?
- Who will take up the main role of developing the site and coordinating the process of content creation/transfer on DMC site?
Content areas for MeeGo 1.2
- OBS documentation: will this be needed in the MeeGo 1.2 SDK documentation?
- Documentation Backlog for MeeGo 1.2 created by Taru. This backlog includes the following information: content area owners, suggested publishing locations, and links to Wiki pages and related features in Bugzilla.
- Content area owners for the following features to be discussed:
- OBS-related instructions:
- Debugging instructions for MeeGo 1.2 SDK (currently part of Other documentations feature)
- Creating a Hello world application (currently part of Other documentations feature)
- Instructions for building MeeGo image/QEMU image (currently part of Other documentations feature)
- New developer documentation features needed in Bugzilla (due to changes in general SDK features)?
Community support for developer documentation
- Getting help from the MeeGo Community on documentation related issues: OBS instructions, sample applications -> how to get this started?
- guidelines for tutorial writers on wiki: SDK/Tutorial content