(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 15:36, 3 November 2010
1st MeeGo SDK Team Face-to-Face Workshop
Wednesday 17.11.2010, the whole day.
Start early, finish by 1600 (vacate the stadium for the game and for the 1845 flight out).
TODO: Can we book a meeting room etc?
- Nokia: Veli Kaksonen, Ville Lavonius, Fathi Boudra, Maurice Kalinowski, Jaya Uppalapati
Items we could discuss about, name in parenthesis is just the person who proposes an item, not an act of volunteering to run that show.
- 1.1 post-mortem (Ville)
- What went well
- What didn't go well
- Lessons learned
- 1.2 planning (Ville)
- Release activities
- Installation & Extendability of the SDK (Veli)
- Installing & Updating
- How does a device vendor get to be part of the SDK?
- QEMU Skin support
- Device Control Framework - What do we provide for setting the GPS location etc? (Veli)
- MADDE 2.0 (Veli)
- Builds for multiple targets from one project (Veli)
- Strategic directions (Ville)
- Requirements beyond 1.2
- Commercial tools (VTune, ...)
- Channel plans (OVI, AppUp, ...)
- RPM support (Fathi)
- rrpmbuild features (generate rpm package)
- missing features (missing provides/requires)
- app store expectations