This document contains agenda and minutes of SDK management chat teleconference meeting on 20100928 15:00 GMT.
Conventions of this document
- AP: = Action point agreed on this meeting
- yyyymmdd AP: = Action point agreed on previous meeting
- yyyymmdd AP yyymmdd: = Action point agreed on previous meeting with a deadline
- yyyymmdd AP DONE: = Action point done
- yyyymmdd AP CANCELLED: = Action point cancelled
- AGREE: = Item that has been agreed by the team
- POSTPONED: = Agenda item postponed from last meeting
- OLD: = Info from previous meeting (delete during the meeting)
- Veli Kaksonen, Bob Spencer, Kerry Jiang, Ville Lavonius
Agenda and minutes
- Additions to agenda
- 20100921 AP: Take a look at collaborate (All)
- AP: Presentation of MeeGo SDK approved by Nokia/Intel (Bob to create)
- AP: Check the presentation (All)
- Nokia SDK plans for commercial support / partners.
- AP: Setup meeting on use of SDK by Intel/Nokia (Bob) Invitees: Veli, Ville, Bob, Mark Skarpness
- Berlin workshop this week.
- MADDE restructuring in plan
- Request for high-level ideas. Where / / how to evolve SDK. Ideas to the wiki (Bob)
- 20100921 AP: Find out more info about OVI (Veli)
- Ville provided information on OVI Store
- AP: Create email discussion on OVI / AppUP store. Requirements for ISVs, messaging. (Bob)
- AP: Find out info about Forum Nokia (Veli)
- 20100921 AP DONE: Get more info about Qt SDK Installer (Veli)
- AP: Make sure that we have installer proposal (Veli)
- Intel installation engineer: John (Zhang) Chen
- Competition (Apple SDK, Android SDK)
- 20100921 AP: Share the studies (Veli)
- AP: View the requirements (Bob)
- How to ensure that we are working towards the same goal
- Project plan
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Something ASAP
- Conference workshop
- Decision making
- Who do we need for decision making?
- AP: Create a proposal about subteams (Veli)
- Releasing & Packaging
- API ?
- Individual tools as subteams or a "tools" subteam that has them all ?
- WRT / Web SDK
- Marketing ?
- Anything else?
- Device emulation (sensors, such as GPS, Camera, etc). Based on device.
- UI Designer, QML GUI builder
- compliance checker tool
- tool running on target
- Testing tools
- Windows port
- Mac port
- AP: Create a proposal about working groups (Veli)
- Where are the components released?
- developer.meego.com or something else?
- Channels (build, tested, stable)
- What version of Qt SDK will be used?
Extending the SDK
- Plugin architecture
- e.g. we can't have skins for all the devices
- does QEMU cover all the supported devices (and which images will be provided for developers)?