The meeting for June 21, 2011 was cancelled due to availability of key resources. The information below was provided offline.
Quality Assurance Team - Current Activities
1. VMM testing preparations: the test plan is available here; Alex has started writing the test cases and evaluating testing tools; we are targeting to have them done at the end of WW27 (in a couple of weeks)
2. Automation using TestKit – today we have finalized the Basic SysRoot test plan – we have it automated 100% on Fedora 13; Andreea will continue adding test cases to this harness and also extend the OS coverage to Ubuntu(10.4, 10.10) and Fedora 14(and 15, if we get the installer this week)
3. QT Mobility API testing - Viorel has completed the automation harness and is now writing an installer for it; our target is to be able to download and install it on any machine and conduct API testing automatically; since it’s a tedious job and there are a lot of scenarios to be covered, we don’t have a clear ETA for now; our intention is to cover the all the examples which are coming with the QT Mobility API
4. Bug verification – we’ve started verifying some of the old bugs in Released Fixed state for which the reporters are not responding
5. Bug triage – on a weekly basis
6. Installer testing on Windows and Ubuntu while doing bug verification