MeeGo SDK QA Team
The MeeGo SDK QA Team is responsible of MeeGo platform SDK Quality. QA members focus on different components, host and target platforms, but we maintain all the test cases in the same testlink website, file bugs to MeeGo bugzilla SDK project, post testing report to MeeGo quality WiKi page. The synchronization among QA members is ensured by weekly SDK QA meeting, IRC and mail.
- Jaya Uppalapati -- QA leader, focus on Nokia legacy components, ARM based platform and features
- Juha Peisanen -- QA owner, focus on Nokia legacy components, ARM based platform and features
- Arcadie Prepelita -- QA owner, focus on X86 based platform and features
- Daniel Mihai -- QA leader focus on X86 based platform and features
For bug triage process of MeeGo, please refer to http://moblin.intel.com/wiki/MeeGo_Bugzilla_and_Bug_Triage. SDK team members should register bug triage mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org. Register @ http://linux.intel.com/mailman/listinfo/meego-bug-triage.
Teams for bug triage:
- Bug triage team: Juha Peisanen (Nokia) Daniel Mihai (Intel), Fathi Boudra(Nokia), Jackie Wu(Intel), Max Yu (Intel)
- Bug management team: Bob Spencer(Intel), Arcadie Prepelita(Intel), Veli Kaksonen (Nokia), Kerry Jiang (Intel)
Bug triage process:
- Bug triage team review all the new bugs for the priority, severity, assignee and description every week.
- After review, bug triage team send out the review request to "bug triage mailing list" every Monday and request management team provide feedback on bugs
- Management team review the bugs in 1 business day and decide if accept these new bugs. Bug owners should accept the bugs for her/him in 1 business day. Anyone in triage mailing list can speak out with your opinion for any bug. If a bug is accepted, the bug status should be changed to "ASSIGNED" and right "target build" is set by bug owner.
- If there are controversial bugs, Management Team should drive to go through them in next sync meeting and make decision in the meeting.
You can find uniform MeeGo SDK test plan @ SDK Test Plan