- Attendees: Jaya(Nokia), Juha(Nokia), Cathy(Intel)
- Go through test plan on WiKi: http://wiki.meego.com/SDK/QA, get more inputs/updates from Jaya and get agreement on test assignment.
- Open and will check on SDK weekly meeting: Fedora13 and WindowsXP are P1? Jaya only heard that Ubuntu is P1.
- Add more check pointers: OBS plugin, MADDE plugin, Xephyr plugin, Device Run plugin, Valgrind plugin, Oprofile plugin, from http://wiki.meego.com/SDK/MeeGo_1.1_Application_SDK_Project_Plan
- add details for sysroots check: headfile list & lib list from developer
- Open by Jaya: is there a mad developer application?
- Component QA owner:
- Basically, if the comopnent is from Nokia legacy or newly developed, Jaya is the QA owner; if the component is from Intel, Cathy is the QA owner.
- If the Target architecture is ARM based, Jaya is the owner; if the target architecture is Atom based, Cathy is the owner.
- Jaya will check with Veli about two components: QT Creator & MADDE
- Align on bugzilla http://bugs.meego.com.
- Align on QA role in release process, defined at http://wiki.meego.com/Release_Engineering/Process
- Align on test report: format and WiKi post. http://wiki.meego.com/Quality
- Align on test case developement and maintenance.
- Jaya check with Veli about QtCreator, MADDE
- Cathy check OBS plugin owner with Veli/developers
- Jaya check with Veli is there a mad developer application?
- Cathy update test plan with all plugins defined in project plan
- Jaya/Juha go through all the URLs not covered in the meeting about test report, test process, test case source track at http://gitorious.org, test cases in format defined in http://wiki.meego.com/TestCaseTemplate, case tracked at testlink http://tl.meego.com. Provide any feedback to Cathy.