Related Release: MeeGo 1.1 SDK
This update is highly recommended for all users running MeeGo 1.1 SDK.
This release includes the following changes for MeeGo 1.1 SDK:
The following bugs have been fixed in this release:
For more information, see the bug descriptions in http://bugs.meego.com.
To upgrade the SDK in the Linux operating system:
1. Remove the Qt Tools directory before creating the MeeGo 1.1.2 SDK target. Use the following commands: Under 32-bits OS: sudo rm -rf /usr/lib/madde/linux-i686/tools/qt-tools-4.7.0-* Under 64-bits OS: sudo rm -rf /usr/lib/madde/linux-x86_64/tools/qt-tools-4.7.0-*
2. Update the distribution and create the required MeeGo 1.1.2 SDK targets. For instructions, see SDK/Docs/1.1/Getting started with the MeeGo SDK for Linux.
3. Configure the required runtimes. For instructions, see SDK/Docs/1.1/Configuring QEMU runtimes.
To upgrade the SDK in the Windows operating system:
1. Uninstall the previous MeeGo 1.1 SDK.
2. Install and configure MeeGo 1.1.2 SDK on your Windows development system. For instructions, see section SDK/Docs/1.1/Getting started with the MeeGo SDK for Windows.