Related Release: MeeGo 1.1 SDK
This update is highly recommended for all users running MeeGo 1.1 SDK.
This release includes the following changes for MeeGo 1.1 SDK:
The following bugs have been fixed in this release:
For more information, see the bug descriptions in http://bugs.meego.com.
To upgrade the SDK in the Linux operating system:
1. Remove the Qt Tools directory before creating the MeeGo 1.1.2 SDK target. Use the following commands: Under 32-bits OS: sudo rm -rf /usr/lib/madde/linux-i686/tools/qt-tools-4.7.0-* Under 64-bits OS: sudo rm -rf /usr/lib/madde/linux-x86_64/tools/qt-tools-4.7.0-*
2. Update the distribution and create the required MeeGo 1.1.2 SDK targets. For instructions, see SDK/Docs/1.1/Getting started with the MeeGo SDK for Linux.
3. Configure the required runtimes. For instructions, see SDK/Docs/1.1/Configuring QEMU runtimes.
To upgrade the SDK in the Windows operating system:
1. Uninstall the previous MeeGo 1.1 SDK.
2. Install and configure MeeGo 1.1.2 SDK on your Windows development system. For instructions, see section SDK/Docs/1.1/Getting started with the MeeGo SDK for Windows.
Below are the activities currently taking place in preparation for the MeeGo 1.2 SDK delivery:
• MeeGo SDK meetings are held on a weekly basis.
An overview of the MeeGo SDK is available and includes tentative plans for future SDK releases.
MeeGo SDK Roadmap for 1.2 Plans are in place to deliver the following items as part of the MeeGo SDK 1.2 release. The inclusion of these in 1.2 is dependent on resourcing, prioritization and time required to ensure a quality offering.
• Qt Creator 2.1.0; built with Qt 4.7.2 • Qt Simulator for Linux and Windows • Open GL ES support in QEMU, w/GL acceleration • Configurable skins • Sample applications • Installer Framework GUI for Linux and Windows • Hosts: Ubuntu 10.04, 10.10; Fedora 13,14; Windows XP, 7 • GUI based installer for Linux • Support for x86 Tablet, x86 Netbook, n900 Handset