Planning for MeeGo SDK 1.3 is Underway
Below are the activities currently taking place in preparation for the MeeGo 1.3 SDK delivery:
- Weekly Bug Triage. This activity focuses on ensuring bugs are classified correctly and properly dispositioned.
- Weekly Bug Scrub – this scrub focuses on identifying the correct milestone for updates to the current MeeGo SDK key components. The bugs identified for the 1.3 release are now classified in Bugszilla in the following path: MeeGo Platform /MeeGo SDK.
- MeeGo SDK Feature Requests review – this review is currently pending.
- Documentation Reviewscontinue to be held resulting in an updated inventory of completed documents and the current backlog.
- MeeGo SDK meetings are held on a weekly basis.
An overview of the MeeGo SDK is available and includes tentative plans for future SDK releases.
MeeGo SDK 1.3 Milestones and Target Dates
This is a work in progress and will be posted shortly.