MeeGo Toolchain Change Process
The following diagram figures out the process how the changes to the Toolchain components are done.
It contains a following roles:
- Request Initiator - A stakeholder that wants to change version or add/remove of some component in the Toolchain.
- MeeGo Toolchain WG - Toolchain working group in MeeGo
- Partner - A stakeholder using the Toolchain
Most important deliverable is the Change Request (CR). It is filed by the Request Initiator and contains the following information:
- Changed component
- Version change
- Business reason for the change
- Impact analysis where the change affects