Date and Time
Friday 2011-03-25 @08.00 - 09.00 UTC
Juha Kallioinen, Al Nikolov, Carsten Munk, Austin Zhang, Junfeng Dong, Xu Zhang
- gcc 4.5.2 testing has progressed, some little regressions were found, Austin will send test results via e-mail.
- Some bugs raised by Juha for gcc-4.5 in upstream have been fixed
- Enable armv8el for devel:toolchain too
- binutils upgrade for MeeGo 1.2 SDK is needed because of the Fedora 14 build problems.
- upgrade in MeeGo Trunk is too late now
- we'll need to verify it is compatible with MeeGo Trunk
AP: Al - create a diff between binutils 184.108.40.206.2 -> 220.127.116.11.7 for evaluation
AP: Juha - set up a draft wiki page for toolchain performance results, discuss if the format could be useful
AP: Juha - ssp related glibc ARM build problem must be solved - RESOLVED this week