MeeGo Netbook UX
Currently, there is no *easy* method of taking native screenshots with MeeGo UX, but the command-line approach is as follows:
- Make sure you have an active internet connection.
- Open the Terminal. As root user, install ImageMagick with the command
# zypper in ImageMagick
- Open applications, etc. until your display is ready for a screenshot.
- Switch to the first virtual terminal by typing Ctrl+Alt+F1
- Log in as a normal, unprivileged user.
- Navigate to the directory in which you want to save the screenshot.
- Execute the following command, where "filename.png" is the name you want for the screenshot.
$ import filename.png
- Return to the X session by typing Alt+F2
- Click (or touch) the display and wait a few seconds
- Switch back to the virtual terminal (Ctrl+Alt+F1), and verify that the 'import' command completed without errors.
- That's it! Your screenshot can be found in the current directory.