The TextEntry is a text entry for single lines of text. It will turn scrollable if the text is too big for the text field.
- alias text
- Provides access to the text of the TextInput
- alias textInput
- Provides access to the TextInput
- alias font
- Provides access to the font of TextInput
- alias readOnly
- Sets the text of TextInput to read only. The text can not be altered if set to true.
- alias inputMethodHints
- Provides access to the inputMethodHints property of TextInput.
- alias defaultText
- Sets a defaultText in case the TextEntry is empty. the Text will be displayed as single line
- Emitted when the text has changed
- Emitted when an enter was pressed and the input is in an acceptable state
text: "Type here."