This is a button which let's the user switch between two options. The button can be toggled by a single click or by swiping in the desired direction.
- alias onLabel
- Points to the text of the left button label (on state)
- alias offLabel
- Points to the text of the right button label (off state)
- bool on
- True if the button is currently set to the left option (on state)
- alias labelColorOn
- Points to the color of the left label (on state)
- alias labelColorOff
- Points to the color of the right label (off state)
- Emitted if the button is toggled.
- bool isOn, indicates if the button was set to the left or right option.
- Switches the button from its current option to the other option and emits the toggled signal
on ? console.log("Now I'm on") : console.log("Now I'm off")