This is a button which let's the user switch between two options. The button can be toggled by a single click or by swiping in the desired direction.
- alias onLabel
- Pints to the text of the left button label (on state). If onLabel is either to long or empty, an icon will be displayed instead of onLabel as well as offLabel.
- alias offLabel
- Points to the text of the right button label (off state). If offLabel is either to long or empty, an icon will be displayed instead of offLabel as well as onLabel.
- bool on
- True if the button is currently set to the left option (on state)
- bool enabled
- If false, the ToggleButton can't be clicked and uses dimmed graphics.
- alias labelColorOn
- Points to the color of the left label (on state)
- alias labelColorOff
- Points to the color of the right label (off state)
- Emitted if the button is toggled.
- bool isOn, indicates if the button was set to the left or right option.
- Switches the button from its current option to the other option and emits the toggled signal
on ? console.log("Now I'm on") : console.log("Now I'm off")