I am the maemo.org docmaster, responsible for the development of the community documentation effort for Maemo.
I'm an experienced community development consultant, and long-time member of the GNOME community.
- Organised Ignite Lyon, March 2010
- Organised a presentation by Richard M. Stallman, Lyon, January 2010
- Co-ordination of Maemo community presence at FOSDEM 2010
- Co-ordination of content for community days, and compère for lightning talks, Maemo summit 2009, Amsterdam 2009
- Organiser of Maemo Community Council elections, every 6 months since September 2008.
- Co-ordinator of keynotes for GUADEC 2009
- Organised FOSTEL 2007, Paris, France
- OpenWengo Community Manager, 2006-07
- Co-ordinator of GNOME Mobile since mid 2008
- Program chairman, GUADEC 2005 and 2006
- Member of GUADEC organising committee since GUADEC 2004
- Chairman of GNOME Foundation board of directors, 2006
- Treasurer of GNOME Foundation, 2007
- Member of GNOME Foundation board of directors, 2006-2008
- Organised first Libre Graphics Meeting, Lyon, France, 2006
- Ran Libre Graphics Meeting community fundraising drive, 2008
- GIMP release manager, 2004-05
- Organised GIMP developers meeting, Kristiansand, 2005
I want to make sure that MeeGo makes the right strategic decisions related to transparency and participation guidelines at the project inception to avoid major issues later.