Image: http://download.meego.com/testing-daily/builds/trunk/188.8.131.52.20110318.89/images/meego-handset-armv7l-n900/ (+ PM kernel http://download.meego.com/live/home:/ikoskine:/devel:/devices:/n900/Trunk_Testing/armv7l/kernel-adaptation-n900-2.6.37-49.2.armv7l.rpm)
Battery life: ~xhrs, with backlight constantly on and SIM inserted (modem on?).
- Rotation: OK
- Bottom bar is too narrow, compared to other UI elements (in the default theme)
- Bottom bar is missing shortcuts (link)
- Top bar shows battery status, but it's not reliable. Battery charging animation is not shown.
- Top bar menu: layout broken (swipe gesture on top row).
- Display light is constantly on (serious issue for battery life).
- Power down sequence doesn't give any feedback.
- HW lock key works but it takes too long to show lock UI (should be pre-started?)
- 2 icons for Browser and Fennec.
- Basic fiddling with touch is working nicely.
- Closing and mimizing apps, screen re-fresh doesn't look nice.
- Receiving call not possible unless Dialer app started.
- Cannot make a call from call log.
- Cannot input numbers via keyboard (minor).
- Calling from People: works but needs an extra step in Dialer (doesn't call directly from People).
- Sending and receiving working (NTN SIM)
- No option to send SMS from People?
- Fennec takes way too long to start.
- GPRS connection does not work, and there are no settings in UI.
- WLAN works.