Inspired by JukkaEklund's page.
I'd like to use the meego@n900 as my primary device. The comments & suggestions here, are based on my subjective definition of this "as my primary device".
- Would be great if the flashing becomes much easier. flahser -f -k kernel & bzip2 -d ..., mmc...
- icons on the toolbar are not visible.
- touchscreen calibration seems to be skewed by default.
* Tap on the Meego Video => Setting starts.
- Dialer start up time is too slow. (~8 sec). Should be 5 sec at max.
- The screen blinks twice before the application windows comes up. Should not happen.
- The top toolbar is floating. Close button is hidden behind this floating toolbar. Feels strange.
- The default string on the text input field is jammed. It reads "Enter..."
- Can make a call, great.
- Does not respond to the End Call immediately. Feels insecure.
- Start up time is too slow. (~8 sec). Should be 5 sec at max.
- The screen blanks twice before the application windows comes up. Should not happen.
- Overall usability looked ok. It feels constantly slow, though.
Browser & Fennec
- 1 icon for Browser & 1 icon for Fennec is confusing.
- Fennec started, but does not respond to my taps. After a while, multiple windows started to pop up. Even the VKB is up.