Inspired by User:Jukkaeklund's page.
I'd like to use the meego@n900 as my primary device. The comments & suggestions here, are based on my subjective definition of this "as my primary device".
Would like to have the splash screen longer on the handset image.
My note on the boot-up process.
1) /etc/inittab, 5 is used as the default runlevel.
2) goes to rc.sysinit
3) rc.sysinit calls ply-image
4) rc.sysinit calls /usr/bin/meego-dm (shell)
5) meego-dm calls /usr/sbin/uxlaunch
6) uxlaunch starts X and sessions
7) uxlaunch starts the autostart stuff.