PROPOSAL - discussion
The team in charge of the maintenance, update and expansion of meego.com. Any significant change in the website content or structure is coordinated here.
ToDo: go through the main section and find out who are the factual maintainers. Then ask them whether they should be considered final maintainers or not. Rationale: many pages were created in the scope of the MeeGo launch and perhaps the people that created them are not the ones meant to own them regularly.
- Develop working architecture diagram (ie, site map) to better handle growth in a consistent and user focused way.
- Use the wiki for rapid growth. Then the consolidated pages can be agreed to move to the main site.
- Significant changes in the homepage and the main pages of each section need to be agreed first. Use the wiki to document major changes and the Community Matters forum to discuss the proposals. Bugzilla should be used to track the tasks.
- Following the point above, content owners have flexibility to improve and expand their own areas.
- Volunteers can help improving certain area at any time. Use the Community Matters forum or contact the related maintainer in order to get involved.
- Regular contributors in a specific area can request editing permissions and content ownership. Make sure the maintainers of a specific area agree with your candidacy before requesting it to the meego.com team coordinators.
We are using the main Community WG list of tasks to organize the meego.com specific work.
meego.com tasks are assigned and prioritized at the Community Working Group Meeting.
If you want to suggest a new task or get a task assigned to you just follow the usual Community WG process.
Bugs about meego.com content or functionality must be filed at http://bugs.meego.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=meego.com